Tubi and FOX Sports announced today the launch of “Sports on Tubi” in the U.S. – a premier streaming destination for sports. In further expanding its linear experience for viewers, Tubi will feature 10 live streaming channels for different sports, including professional football, baseball, soccer, collegiate sports from the ACC and Pac-12 Conferences, as well as nearly 700 hours of VOD content from some of sports’ biggest brands, such as NFL, MLB, NASCAR, Big Ten, Concacaf soccer, PBC boxing, PBA bowling and more. “Sports on Tubi” is rolling out across Amazon Fire TV, the Roku® platform and Android, with other platforms to follow soon.
Applebee’s® and Uber Eats have signed on as inaugural partners of “Sports on Tubi,” which now features linear content from FOX Sports, FOX Deportes, NFL, MLB, beIN SPORTS XTRA and beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español, Fubo Sports Network, Pac-12 Insider, Stadium and USA TODAY SportsWire, with ACC Digital Network and Real Madrid TV coming soon and more channels to be added next year.
Launching of the NFL Channel continues the momentum from the previously announced multi-year deal between the NFL and FOX Sports.
MLB on Tubi will feature the “MLB FastCast” daily show, as well as classic baseball games, highlights, historic World Series games, All-Star Games and milestone events from the national pastime.
“Tubi is dedicated to evolving the streaming service to offer more diverse content that we know our viewers want to see. ‘Sports on Tubi’ embraces our viewers’ passion for sports content across our vast library, and we are excited to be launching this offering with world-class brands,” said Farhad Massoudi, CEO of Tubi. “With a robust pipeline of sports news, live games and classic match-ups, the power of free has expanded for our loyal sports enthusiasts, with even more channels to launch next year.”
“In our continued effort to broaden and enhance our digital reach, FOX Sports is thrilled to partner with Tubi to launch this dynamic lineup of channels and on-demand content, featuring hundreds of hours of programming tailor-made for sports fans,” said Mark Silverman, President, National Networks, FOX Sports. “‘Sports on Tubi’ will be the leading destination for free streaming sports content, bringing audiences closer to the games they love.”
Viewers can enjoy these linear channels:
- FOX Sports: FOX Sports is the #1 live event sports brand in the industry. Watch highlights, daily studio content and original programming here!
- FOX Sports en Español: From FOX Deportes, the first Spanish-language sports network in the U.S., FOX Sports en Español features daily studio content, highlights and condensed games from Liga MX, PBC, MLS and much more.
- NFL Channel: A specially curated channel for NFL fans that includes in-season, near-to-live digital content, NFL-themed tentpoles and highlights and replays of some of the most memorable matchups in NFL history, as well as other compelling library content, including past seasons of the Emmy Award-winning series “Hard Knocks.”
- MLB: MLB on Tubi features classic baseball games, highlights and shows, including historic World Series, All-Star Games, “MLB FastCast” daily show and milestone events from the national pastime.
- beIN SPORTS XTRA and beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español: Free 24/7 LIVE sports, news, analysis and highlights channels, including live matches from Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana and SüperLig, as well as the women’s racing championship, W Series, among others.
- Pac-12 Insider: Pac-12 Insider is your home for free sports from the Conference of Champions! Watch up to 100 live events, classic games and behind-the-scenes stories that showcase the heart and soul of Pac-12 student-athletes, coaches and legends.
- Stadium: Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network, featuring exclusive live and on-demand games, original programming and daily studio shows.
- USA TODAY SportsWire: Sports fanatics who hate to miss a game should look no further than USA TODAY SportsWire, which breaks down the most noteworthy plays and trending news in sports.
- Fubo Sports Network: Fubo Sports Network is the live TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field. Watch live games, original shows, your favorite sports movies and more. All free.
- ACC Digital Network: Coming soon to Tubi, the ACC Digital Network (ACCDN) is the official home for all the best highlights, game re-airs, originals, condensed games and daily coverage of the ACC.
- Real Madrid TV: Coming soon to Tubi is a free digital television channel, Real Madrid TV, dedicated to one of the most recognized brands in world sport. The channel will provide viewers one-of-a-kind access to matches, showing 2-3 matches per week during the season of Real Madrid’s La Liga games, as well as their UEFA Champions League and Cup tournaments. In addition, the channel will air classic programing, exclusive club insight, breaking news and more.
Additional “Sports on Tubi” content will include FOX Sports Films’ Emmy-nominated “Magnify” documentary series; the NASCAR and MLB archive documentaries, produced and curated by FOX Sports Films; the “100,000 Cameras” franchise; “Unrivaled: Earnhardt vs Gordon”; “NASCAR Race Classics”; epic MLB World Series games; event replays for NHRA races; PBA Bowling; PBC Boxing; Bassmaster fishing; Big Ten, Pac-12, Big 12 and Big East content; PokerStars; and Concacaf Champions League match-ups, which will expand to include the Concacaf Gold Cup and Conmebol Copa America; as well as the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, presented by Purina Pro Plan, and the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster.
This fall, Tubi will launch more than 140 hours of all-new content, including Tubi Original Documentaries from FOX Alternative Entertainment; animated titles from FOX Entertainment’s Emmy Award-winning animation studio, Bento Box Entertainment; and premium independent-minded titles across the Black Cinema, thriller, horror, sci-fi, romance and Western genres.
Tubi has more than 35,000 movies and television series from over 250 content partners, including every major studio, in addition to the largest offering of free live local and national news channels in streaming. The platform gives fans of entertainment, news and sports an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free.
Tubi is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub, and on OTT devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Vizio TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Hisense TVs, Comcast X1, Cox Contour, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S. Consumers can also watch Tubi content on the web at http://www.tubi.tv/