Academy Award-winning actress Natalie Portman is the latest A-lister to lend her vocals to FOX Sports’ coverage of the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™. Portman voices over two special hype videos airing on FOX prior to “Le Grand Match,” France vs. USA in the FIFA Women’s World Cup™ quarterfinals today at 3:00 PM ET.
Portman joins Selma Blair, Eva Longoria, Regina King, Jessica Chastain and Ava DuVernay on a list of distinguished and powerful women to voice over hype videos preceding U.S. Women’s National Team matches during this summer’s tournament.
- Jessica Chastain (USA vs. Thailand on June 11): https://bit.ly/2Lrcgce
- Regina King (USA vs. Chile on June 16): https://bit.ly/2NzCNXJ
- Eva Longoria (Sweden vs. USA on June 20): https://bit.ly/2FGeroB
- Ava DuVernay (Spain vs. USA on June 24): https://bit.ly/31Rxp54
- Natalie Portman (France vs. USA on June 28): https://bit.ly/2Nl7W0Q & https://bit.ly/2YsPxA0
Other celebrity support for the Women’s World Cup has come from actors Colin Hanks and Sophia Bush as well as reality and WWE stars the Bella Twins, who have made guest appearances on FS1’s nightly wrap-up show FOX SOCCER TONIGHT.
Links to those appearances can be found here:
- Sophia Bush on June 13: https://foxs.pt/2YiFeyq
- Bella Twins on June 17: https://bit.ly/2Yhv3dH
- Colin Hanks on June 19: https://bit.ly/2YkeP3w